GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by ‘finstat academy’ and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in New Delhi. The High Court of judicature at Mumbai alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”
Please Read The Following Carefully
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website www.finstat.in (“Website”). In these Terms and Conditions, “FinStat Academy (FA) ” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we.”
‘You’ refers as user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The FinStat Academy (FA) website (the ‘Site’), the educational services made available through the site and the content (the ‘Products’) are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by FA (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the ‘Company Products’.
By (a) using or accessing the Company Products, including, but not limited to downloading or accessing,
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
· Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
· Our services are free to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access
· You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
· We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
· Finstat Academy is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Website usage guidelines?
· Do not Insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
· Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information;
· Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property laws or software which affect other computers.
· It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
· Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users.
· Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks or phishing links
· You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
All website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site is copyrighted and belongs to FA or its partners, affiliates or third parties. You may use the Site, the Service and the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You may download and print the available material for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users information. Hence, FA will not be held responsible.
· You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page.
· Do not link to FA pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text which could provide false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
· Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to FA website.
· Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
· Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human rights.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are www.finstat.in, its affiliates or other third party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to FT, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish or reproduce the content in any manner,
FA has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of FA intellectual property.
You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner
Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us the below information and we will act on it.
· The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, should send a digital or physical signature
· A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
· A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the FA website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
· Contact Details – Address, telephone number, and email address.
· A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner’s behalf
· You can reach FA to notify your claims of copyright By email email@example.com
When you transact on the FA website, you agree to the following terms of transactions.
· To make a transaction on FA website, you are bound to pay for that transaction.
· Please pay close attention to your payment details such as total bill, taxes, shipping costs, discounts.
· There are certain products which require additional terms and conditions which you have to agree before you make the purchase.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH INTELLIPAAT.
No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon FA unless agreed to by FA in writing.
FA reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
All prices, products and offers of FA website are subject to change without notice.
While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our web site may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical error or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers,
FA reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
Proprietary Use of FA Study Material
FT owns the Intellectual property rights of all the study materials provided to the delegates, partners and affiliates. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be duplicated, transmitted digitally, mechanically or by photocopying, recording and should not be translated into other languages without a written permission.