Actuarial Common Entrance Test
“Actuarial Common Entrance Test” is applicable to the candidates who plan to enroll as student member of the Institute of Actuaries of India and wish to take actuarial examinations.
Exam Format: ACET is a 3 hour, 100 marks online exam which has 70 multiple choice questions with one correct answer for each question.
- The distribution of questions will be:
- (i) 45 questions – 1 mark each.
- (ii) 20 questions – 2 marks each.
- (iii) 05 questions – 3 marks each.
- The Allocation of Marks will be as under:
- (i) Mathematics – 30 marks.
- (ii) Statistics – 30 marks.
- (iii) Data Interpretation – 15 marks.
- (iv) English – 15 marks.
- (v) Logical Reasoning – 10 marks.
- ACET will be conducted in a single day with one slot.
- There will not be any negative marking for incorrect answers.
Pass mark for ACET Examination is 50%.
- Pre – Recorded Sessions of Math, Stats, DI & Logic
- Live Doubt Solving Lectures
- Assignment & Test on Each Chapter
- 2 Mocks
There are no reviews yet.